Audiovisual methods and soft skills for language teaching
The Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership project is carried on by 6 different institutions, who fight with similar issues when it comes to their teaching staff: the fluctuation of personnel is high, so partners must continually invest in the development of their staff & teachers lack some knowledge, which are essential to provide qualitative services: especially using audiovisual methods in the classroom, soft skills and pedagogical skills.
These are the main reasons, why the project is meant to achieve the following general objectives: to bring innovation in the linguistic education of adults by developing digital of skills of teachers; increase the soft skills and pedagogical skills of educators to better fit the current requirements of employees; increase the quality and efficiency of language teaching.
The objectives will be achieved especially by training events. The topics of the training events will develop three types of skills:
- Digital skills such as using educational apps and online resources to create audiovisual materials for the classroom, create and use video pod-casting, digital safeness;
- Soft skills such as leadership skills; inter-and-intra personal communication; teamwork and
- problem-solving; social and emotional intelligence;
- Pedagogical skills such as using the CLIL method, flipped classroom or classroom management.
Bridge Language Study House – Cluj-Napoca, Romania (https://www.blsh.ro/)
- Iberika Education Group – Berlin, Germany (www.iberika.de)
- Progeu – Progress in the European Union – Rome, Italy (https://www.progeu.org/)
- Future Focus Ltd – Floriana, Malta (www.futurefocus.com.mt)
- Studium Jezykow Obcych Modern Languages Center – Lodz, Poland (www.studium.com.pl)
- ITC International TEFL Certificate – Prague, Czech Republic (www.itc-international.eu)
Details about the project: https://audiosofts4teaching.wordpress.com/